1/2 x 1 x 1/4 Carbide Bur, Aluminum Cut, SA5-AL Type
Pearl Abrasive Co. offers a new line of tungsten carbide burs in the most popular shapes and sizes. Pearl supplies both Double Cut carbide burs for ferrous metal as well as the Aluminum Cut for non-ferrous metals.
- Precision ground tungsten carbide for aggressive cutting and long life.
- Double cut allows for smooth operation with little or no vibration
- Ideal for smaller, hard-to-reach areas.
- Excellent for weld dressing, smoothing castings and shaping holes.
- 1/4" shank.
The Aluminum Cut is designed to be used on Non-Ferrous metals and has an open cut for aggressive stock removal, as well as avoids loading of material on softer metals.
- Non-Ferrous Metals, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Magnesium, Soft Steel, Hard Rubber, Zinc Alloys.
- Max RPM: 50,000.