18" x 75' GreenSkin™ Flooring Underlayment Membrane
ULTIMATE CRACK & MOISTURE PROTECTION
GreenSkin™ Flooring is an Innovative, Self-Adhering Underlayment Membrane, For a Primerless Installation!
- TCNA Certified "HIGHEST PERFORMANCE" Crack Strength Rating
- Primerless Process Saves You Time and Money
- 40% Lighter Than Typical Noxious Asphalt Underlayments
- 100% Recycled Material, and 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
- 40 mil thick
- High Strength Water Tight Membrane
- Super Sticky PSA/Glue with Zero VOC's/Solvents
- Peel and Stick Technology for Smooth Installation
- Applicable Testing Procedures: Passes (and exceeds) ANSI 118.12 for 1/8” Crack Suppression/Isolation (High Performance Rating)
- Adhesion to Plywood: ASTM D903 = 4.25 lbs/in width
- Tensile Strength MD: ASTM D882 = 209 Lb/In-Width – TD: ASTM D882 = 223 Lb/In-Width
- Tear MD: ASTM D1922 = 5,681 Grams – TD: ASTM D1922 = 5,966 Grams
- Elongation at Break: ASTM D412 = 500% Minimum
- Application Temperature = 15 deg F – 140 deg F
- Service Temperature = -25 deg F – 195 deg F
- Robinson Flooring: ASTM C627 = Extra Heavy Commercial Rating (successfully completed cycles 1-14)
- Puncture: ASTM E154 = 192 Lbs
- Water Vapor Transmission Rate: ASTM E 96-53 (Method E) = .0011 perms
||GS3675||36" x 75' GreenSkin™ Flooring Underlayment Membrane|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.