4-1/2 x 7/8, 5/8 P3™ Random Tungsten Carbide Blade
P3 Random Tungsten Carbide Blade for removal of hard to semi-hard joint sealant from concrete and masonry expansion joints!
- Tungsten carbide welded permanently on blade’s steel core.
- Cuts through material which conventional diamond or abrasive wheels can't!
- Cuts through joint sealant - without melting the sealant or loading.
- Carbide blade that cuts felt and paper type expansion joints, hard caulk, rubber, plastic and drywall.
- To re-sharpen a blade, reverse the rotation direction of the blade.
- Max RPM: 13,300. Dry cutting.
||DIA05TCCR||5 x 7/8, 5/8 P3™ Random Tungsten Carbide Blade|
||DIA07TCCR||7 x 7/8, 5/8 P3™ Random Tungsten Carbide Blade|