Depressed Center Premium Zirconia - Pipeline
4-1/2" X 1/8 X 7/8 Pipeline
4-1/2" X 1/8 X 5/8-11 Pipeline
7" X 1/8 X 5/8-11 Pipeline
Pearl's depressed center grinding wheels are especially well suited for grinding, weld dressing and deburring. Pearl depressed center wheels are engineered for aggressive stock removal and extra long life. All wheels are fully reinforced and meet or exceed US/Canada safety standards and specifications.
- For ferrous metals, iron, steel and stainless steel
- Zirconia for Pipeline
- For light grinding, cutting
- Premium Line
- Z24T grit
- 30_ angle
Pearl’s Fine-Grit Back Layer Improves Grinding Action!
Our Fine, Hard Back Depressed Center Grinding Wheels feature a finer-grit mixture in the top half of the grinding wheel that limits premature shedding or “spalling” and allows for a smoother grinding action from start to finish.
- Designed for maximum productivity
- Longer wheel life
- Engineered to produce sharp beveled edges
- Extra durable with minimal stress
- A coarse grit bottom added for efficiency and safety
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO FORMALDEHYDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov