Depressed Center Redline Ceramic CBT
4-1/2 x 1/4 x 7/8"
5 x 1/4 x 7/8"
6 x 1/4 x 7/8"
DEPRESSED CENTER GRINDING WHEELS
REDLINE CBT™ CERAMIC BOND TECHNOLOGY
Higher stock removal rate than Zirconia!
Pearl’s Ceramic Bonded Technology™ (CBT™) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is extremely strong and durable. It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new grinding edges allowing for longer life and faster stock removal throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT™ grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
- Contamination Free
- Type 27
- Faster stock removal compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia in the same class
- Longer life compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia grinding wheels in the same class
- Grinds cool – Doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel – “self sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel and other high tensile alloys
- Consistent grinding
For METAL and STAINLESS STEEL
Ferrous Metals, Iron, Steel and Stainless Steel.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO FORMALDEHYDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.