Depressed Center SRT Wheels
4 x 1/4 x 7/8
4-1/2 x 1/4 x 7/8
4-1/2 x 1/4 x 5/8-11
5 x 1/4 x 7/8
5 x 1/4 x 5/8-11
6 x 1/4 x 7/8
6 x 1/4 x 5/8-11
7 x 1/4 x 7/8
7 x 1/4 x 5/8-11
9 x 1/4 x 7/8
9 x 1/4 x 5/8-11
Pearl's depressed center grinding wheels are especially well suited for grinding, weld dressing and deburring. Pearl depressed center wheels are engineered for aggressive stock removal and extra long life. All wheels are fully reinforced and meet or exceed US/Canada safety standards and specifications.
NEW! 6" DIAMETER WHEELS
- SRT (Synthetic Resinoid Technology).
- Aggressive stock removal
- Long lasting
- Less heat build up
- Can be used on various metals and stainless steel.
- Contaminant free (Fe + S + Cl <0.1%).
- For ferrous metals; iron, steel, stainless steel and other high tensile alloys.
- 30_ angle.
Pearl’s Fine-Grit Back Layer Improves Grinding Action!
Our Fine, Hard Back Depressed Center Grinding Wheels feature a finer-grit mixture in the top half of the grinding wheel that limits premature shedding or “spalling” and allows for a smoother grinding action from start to finish.
- Designed for maximum productivity
- Longer wheel life
- Engineered to produce sharp beveled edges
- Extra durable with minimal stress
- A coarse grit bottom added for efficiency and safety
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO FORMALDEHYDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.