P4™ ADM Reactor Concrete and Masonry
14 x .125 x 1, 20mm
16 x .125 x 1", 20mm
18 x .142 x 1, 20mm
20 x .142 x 1, 20mm
P4™ REACTOR™ FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY
ADM™ (ADVANCED DIAMOND MATRIX) TECHNOLOGY
The Pearl Reactor™ Concrete/Masonry blade is designed to cut concrete, reinforced concrete, masonry, brick, block, paver bricks, soft stone and much more. It is engineered with Pearl’s ADM™ (Advanced Diamond Matrix) diamond pattern and layering technology. The Pearl Reactor™ provides a fast cut and long life when used on concrete and masonry applications. It is ideal for use on stationary saws, hand held saws and walk-behind saws.
- 12mm rim
- Engineered with ADM™ (Advanced Diamond Matrix) diamond patterning and layering technology.
- Extra long life.
- Laser welded diamond segments.
- High tensile steel core prevents blade wobble and improves durability.
- Carbide inserts to reduce undercutting on abrasive materials.
- Designed to be used on a variety of materials.
- Wet or dry cutting. 20 HP Max.
Applications: For Concrete, Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Brick, Block, Paver Bricks, Hard Brick, Refractory Material, Soft Stone, Sand Stone.
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.