SlimCut™ Redline CBT Ceramic Bond Technology Thin Cut-Off Wheels
4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
5 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
6 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
4 1/2 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
5 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
6 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
REDLINE CBT™ CERAMIC BOND TECHNOLOGY SLIMCUT™ THIN CUT-OFF WHEELS
EXCEPTIONAL LIFE & SUPER FAST CUTTING
- Faster cutting compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia thin cut-off wheels in the same class
- Longer life compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia thin cut-off wheels
- Cuts cool – Doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel – “self sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel and other high tensile alloys
- Consistent cutting
- IN STACKABLE PLASTIC CONTAINERS. 25 wheels per container
Pearl’s Ceramic Bonded Technology™ (CBT™) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is extremely strong and durable. It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new cutting edges allowing for longer life and faster cutting throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT™ grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
For METAL and STAINLESS STEEL Ferrous Metals, Iron, Steel and Stainless Steel.
WARNING: Cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.