SlimCut™ Redline CBT Ceramic Bond Technology Thin Cut-Off Wheels
4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
5 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
6 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
7 x .062 x 7/8" TYPE 1 CERAMIC
4 1/2 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
5 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
6 x .045 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
7 x .062 x 7/8" TYPE 27 CERAMIC
REDLINE CBT™ CERAMIC BOND TECHNOLOGY SLIMCUT™ THIN CUT-OFF WHEELS
EXCEPTIONAL LIFE & SUPER FAST CUTTING
- Faster cutting compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia thin cut-off wheels in the same class
- Longer life compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia thin cut-off wheels
- Cuts cool – Doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel – “self sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel and other high tensile alloys
- Consistent cutting
- IN STACKABLE PLASTIC CONTAINERS. 25 wheels per container
Pearl’s Ceramic Bonded Technology™ (CBT™) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is extremely strong and durable. It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new cutting edges allowing for longer life and faster cutting throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT™ grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
For METAL and STAINLESS STEEL Ferrous Metals, Iron, Steel and Stainless Steel.
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.